Friday, April 26, 2013

How to Be Happy

A happy heart is good medicine and a cheerful mind works healing, but a broken spirit dries up the bones.  Proverbs 17 vs 22 The Amplified Bible

The song His Eye is on the Sparrow says, “I sing because I’m happy .” Dr. Dennis Kimbro says in his book, “Think and Grow Rich - a Black Choice, “I don’t sing because I am happy.  I am happy because I sing.”  What are you doing to be happy and experience happiness?

Being happy is a choice that begins in the mind.  It is a state of mind or a conditioned way of thinking.

People sense themselves as a result of their thoughts of themselves.  If we think good and happy thoughts of ourselves in our minds, we tend to experience the same outside ourselves and beyond our minds.

French Philosopher Descartes concluded on the basis of his thinking and said, "I think therefore I am." The "am" becomes I am what I think.

Morris E. Goodman, the Miracle Man of the Secret said after surviving a plane crash, that he could not afford the luxury of doubt because all his thoughts had to be focused on his recovery and healing.  He concluded that man is what he thinks about.
  
Here is one of the few place of human control.  I decide what I think and out of what I think, I am.  Being happy therefore begins with thought. 

Join me Sunday for the Teaching Ministry of New Eden where I will explore How to Be Happy with you more.  I think.

What WE Sow Together, WE Grow Together.

The Blessing of God and Good People Be With YOU!  

The Teaching Ministry of New Eden is produced by Oscar Crawford Christian Media.  

No comments:

Post a Comment